Organic fertilizer granulator designed by our factory uses wet granulation technology to make the compost from fermented manure, straw into spherical granules, which makes the fertilizer convenient for storage and use.
Organic fertilizer granulator designed by our factory uses wet granulation technology to make the compost from fermented manure, straw into spherical granules. Before granulation, raw materials need not be dried and crushed. The spherical particles can be processed by direct ingredients, which can save a lot of energy.
1. The moisture content of raw material can be 20%-40%.
2. The produced pellets are are spherical in shape.
3. The content of organic matter can be as high as 100%. Organic matter granulation can be completed.
4. Granulator using organic particles in a certain role, can be embedded in each other grow up, granulating does not need to add binder.
5. The granules are solid and can be screened after granulation to reduce the energy consumption without drying.
The new organic fertilizer granulator is composed of the body part, the granulating rotor part and the transmission part.
The working principle of the new type organic fertilizer granulation machine is that the material enters the machine from one end of the body, which is continuously propelled by the granulation rotor and mechanically moving with the shell to achieve the purpose of granulation, and the finished particles are pushed out on the other end of the body.
The rotor is driven by the motor and reducer of the transmission part. The transmission part and the body part are mostly fixed on the same frame. It is not only strong in structure, stable in operation, but also very convenient in installation. It is a kind of environmental fertilizer production equipment in the new era.
Discharge Size (mm)