How to produce bio organic fertilizer with pig manure


How to produce fertilizer

Pig manure organic fertilizer production line needs fermentation compost turner, organic fertilizer grinder, drum screening machine, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator, rotary dryer, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment

Complete equipment of pig manure bio organic fertilizer production line

1. Fermentation turning machine or trough turning machine
The compost windrow turner machine does not need to build a tank, it directly puts the materials into a pile, and uses the windrow turner to stir the fermented material. Fermentation tank compost fermentation mode, using the compost turning machine riding straddle fermentation.

2. Organic fertilizer crusher
The large debris and stones in the sieved organic fertilizer are separated and crushed, which is beautiful and can ensure the quality of the product.

3. Drum screening machine
The fermented organic fertilizer is sieved, and the large pieces and debris inside are separated, which is convenient for the next step of crushing and packaging.

4. Horizontal mixer
Premixing the sieved and crushed organic fertilizer can ensure the stability of the product quality, and at the same time play a mixing role when adding fertilizers and trace elements for the production of special fertilizers and various compound fertilizers.

5. Two In One organic fertilizer and npk fertilizer granulator
Granulation equipment makes powder material into granules

6. Rotary drum dryer, cooler
The prepared particles were dried and cooled.
pig manure bio organic fertilizer production process

Characteristics of pig manure organic fertilizer production line

1. Pig manure bio organic fertilizer does not contain any chemical components. Due to the poor digestion ability of pigs, only 25% of the nutrients can be consumed, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the feces, so that the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components

2. Organic matter is the main substance in pig manure organic fertilizer, which increases the content of organic matter in soil. Organic matter can improve the physical, chemical and biological characteristics of soil, ripen the soil and improve soil fertility.

3. Pig manure bio organic fertilizer not only increases a lot of organic colloids, but also decomposes and transforms many organic matters into organic colloids with the help of microorganisms, which greatly increases the adsorption surface of soil, and produces a lot of sticky substances, which makes the soil particles cemented into stable granular structure, improves the soil water, fertilizer and air permeability performance, and the ability to adjust soil temperature

4. Pig manure bio-organic fertilizer can multiply microorganisms in the soil, especially many beneficial microorganisms, such as nitrogen-fixing bacteria, ammonifying bacteria, cellulose decomposing bacteria, nitrifying bacteria, etc. There are animal digestive tract secretions in pig manure organic fertilizer All kinds of active enzymes, as well as various enzymes produced by microorganisms, after these substances are applied to the soil, the soil enzyme activity can be greatly improved.

Want To Be A Piece Of Us?

We give a chance for people to work in the professional environment with challenges and values. Come with us!